Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One Down, Two to Go.

I've longed for the day that the first trimester would be done; in my mind, that would signal the return to my normal life. The one I left behind seven weeks ago, it was filled with energy, exercise, and tasty food. So I now sit, twelve weeks and three days, and its not here yet. There have been many improvements over the past couple weeks, but I'm an impatient gal.

In the meanwhile, I'll have to settle for the knowledge that baby Stachon is progressing normally. All expected appendages were accounted for in my ultrasound yesterday and I saw the heart beat. Six weeks until my next appointment, and only two more trimesters to go.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Yay to a good u/s. Boo to not feeling better yet. I hope it gets better for you soon - feeling icky the entire nine months isn't fun.

Some kind of Mom said...

Are we finding out the gender?